Service Rates(Effective from Jan. 1st, 2021)
* First time patients & clients are encouraged to arrive 5-10 minutes before scheduled appointment to complete the intake form.
* British Columbians on premium assistance (low income) can claim part of their visit to Acupuncture, through their British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP). MSP will contribute up to $23 per visit for up to ten (10) total visits per year. WE REQUIRE your Care Card # and date of birth in order to verify direct billing your MSP.
* All Body Acupuncture session is served with Acupuncture, Moxibustion and Cupping together.
ACUPUNCTURE Regular(60 min) $95
ACUPUNCTURE Full (90 min) $115
* Facial Acupuncture session is served with Acupuncture, Facial Massage , High Frequency Treatment, Leg Massager and Facial Mask.
Facial ACUPUNCTURE (60 min) $95
Facial ACUPUNCTURE (90 min) $115
* Facial Acupuncture with Cupping includes 60 min Facial Acupuncture and 30 min Cupping with Acupressure. This service is suitable who wants relax whole back muscle with Facial Rejuvenation Treatment at the same time.
Facial ACUPUNCTURE with Cupping(90 min) $150
* Cupping is served with Acupressure Massage.
Cupping with Acupressure Massage(30 min) $65
Chinese Herbs with free consultation Average $50/week + GST
(depends on the Herbs)
Elaine H. Choi
Registered Chinese Herbalist
Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Elaine Choi, R.Ac, R.TCM.P began her training at the International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Vancouver(ICTCMV) in 2003. After she graduated, she continued her studies in Korea at the Traditional Acupuncture and Moxibustion Academy for 2 additional years. While at the academy, she studied under the guidance of NamSu Park, a well known Korean TCM doctor specializing in acupuncture and moxibustion. She also volunteered as an acupuncturist and moxa specialist in a local community clinic. She practices Korean Traditional Yoga and truly believes we can achieve optimal health through the combined treatment of body and mind. She wishes to share her knowledge and experience by treating her patients with compassion and love.
10AM - 7PM M-F, 10AM - 5PM Sat +1.604.639.9013
Main Acupuncture Clinic
A Way to WELLbeing