An acupuncurist will insert needles into a person's body with the aim of balancing their energy. This, it is claimed, can help boost wellbeing and may cure some illnesses.
60 or 90 min. Body Acupuncture
Balance your energy flow on your whole body
Reacquaint yourself with an old friend or discover a new favorite with our array of featured services administered by our expert Acupuncturists.
* All Acupuncture session is served with Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Acupressure and Cupping .
Cupping therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a therapist puts special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction. People get it for many purposes, including to help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, relaxation and well-being, and as a type of deep-tissue massage.
30 min. Cupping with Acupressure Massage
Loosen up your whole back stiffness and relax
COVID Safety Protocols
60 or 90 min. Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Promote flow of Qi on your face and ease your aging signs
1. Please visit https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en
and complete COVID-19 assessment, and make
sure you're well before the day of your appointment.
2. Please bring and wear your own face mask.
3. Please be arrived no sooner than 5 min. before.
4. Please don't bring children or friends.
5. Hand sanitizing is required when you arrive.
6. Please reschedule and see a doctor if you are sick
and there is no cancellation penalty.
Moxibustion is a form of heat therapy in which dried plant materials called "moxa" are burned on or very near the surface of the skin. The intention is to warm and invigorate the flow of Qi in the body and dispel certain pathogenic influences.
A Way to WELLbeing
10AM - 7PM M-F, 10AM - 5PM Sat +1.604.639.9013
Main Acupuncture Clinic
1. Direct Billing is available.
2. Rear Visitor Parking is available.
(the back of building)